Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:49 pm
Latest topics
» ASH ~ a fan-site forum for Akiko Shikata
by phio69 Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:59 am

» Say some thing nice about the person above you
by fiona1964 Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:53 pm

» hi
by fiona1964 Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:52 pm

» One-Word Story Game
by fiona1964 Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:53 am

» What are you listening to currently?
by phio69 Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:44 pm

» Is it your Birthday?
by Ryan Woody Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:13 pm

» What software do you prefer?
by dragoth Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:00 pm

» Post-Factory
by dragoth Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:02 pm

» hey
by Ryan Woody Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:18 am

» Phpbb3
by dragoth Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:41 pm

Poll

What software do you prefer?

ASH ~ a fan-site forum for Akiko Shikata Vote_lcap25%ASH ~ a fan-site forum for Akiko Shikata Vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
ASH ~ a fan-site forum for Akiko Shikata Vote_lcap75%ASH ~ a fan-site forum for Akiko Shikata Vote_rcap 75% [ 3 ]
ASH ~ a fan-site forum for Akiko Shikata Vote_lcap0%ASH ~ a fan-site forum for Akiko Shikata Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
ASH ~ a fan-site forum for Akiko Shikata Vote_lcap0%ASH ~ a fan-site forum for Akiko Shikata Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

ASH ~ a fan-site forum for Akiko Shikata

Go down

ASH ~ a fan-site forum for Akiko Shikata Empty ASH ~ a fan-site forum for Akiko Shikata

Post by phio69 Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Name of Forum: A Singing Harmony (ASH), a fan-site forum for Akiko Shikata
Forum Link: http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Forum Description: ASH is a forum created on June 14th, 2010. at first, I was just curious about making my own forum. after thinking for some time about the topic of my forum, I decided to create a fan-forum because I just like Akiko Shikata. she is a Japanese singer and songwriter with unique musical arrangements; arrangements I've never heard before. first I created a forum, SnH, but based on advice of some people, I decided to move the site to a forum hosted by forumotion. that is ASH. ^^

on ASH, together with members of my staff team, we are providing our members with the latest information about Shikata's works right from her blog and official sites, as well as some download links to her songs and the lyrics.

our current stats:

Posts = 526
Topics = 53
Users = 7

we've made some changes to the site, like adding a chat box by cBox and more importantly, a music playlist! so for you who never heard of Akiko Shikata and her works ever before, you can go to my site and try listening to some of them.

thanks for all your visit, looking forward to see you there!
phio69
phio69

http://thesilversymphony.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

ASH ~ a fan-site forum for Akiko Shikata Empty Re: ASH ~ a fan-site forum for Akiko Shikata

Post by phio69 Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:45 pm

updates:

Our users have posted a total of 790 messages

We have 8 registered users

The newest registered user is clovelii

I'm currently working on new features: an award system and a shopping plaza! this is a job that takes a lot of time because I need to upload the gifts one by one. that being said, right now I only have one shop open for test to see if members respond well to it. if they are, then I’ll add more shops to it. I’ve prepared around four more shops, but it all depends on the members themselves. so take a visit there, join the site, try the new feature, and give me the feedback!

anyway, I hope you will visit and join my forum. help it to grow bigger! thanks~ ^^
phio69
phio69

Back to top Go down

ASH ~ a fan-site forum for Akiko Shikata Empty Re: ASH ~ a fan-site forum for Akiko Shikata

Post by phio69 Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:59 am

updates:

Our users have posted a total of 1027 messages

We have 10 registered users

The newest registered user is Vinery

we have reached 1,000 posts, yes! thank you to everyone who had participated.

I'm going to add more shops soon, so stay tuned and keep visiting! looking forward to see you there, join in the crowd. thank you! ^___^
phio69
phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down